Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,045 (58,753 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)