Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,283 (4,319,496 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (43 minutes ago)