Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01654 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,450 (1,417,927 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (42 minutes ago)