Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01698 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,704 (1,395,892 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)