Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.933 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,582 (47,905 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)