Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,016 (50,923 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$0.31 (about 1 hour ago)