Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,863 (10,948 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)