Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.012 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,801 (R 4,150) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)