Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.017 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,711 (R 21,072) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)