Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.520 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,732 (R$ 4,751) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)