Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,664 (R$ 5,889) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)