Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,390 (R$ 779) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)