Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20508 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,310 (284,332 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)