Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19781 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,572 (361,819 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)