Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨46,977 (226,263 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)