Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.966 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,363 (RM4,678) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prince George costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)