Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,200 (₨153,250) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)