Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,684 (₨120,964) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)