Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,039 (€1,886) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)