Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,852 (€1,556) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)