Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.053 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,689 (AU$2,677) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)