Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.567 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,652 (AU$4,028) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)