Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02279 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,552 (COL$3,183,029) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (about 2 hours ago)