Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,249 (COL$4,472,949) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)