Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02324 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,396 (COL$4,277,823) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)