Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.067 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,852 (114,162 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (17 minutes ago)