Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.093 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,306 (88,080 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (31 minutes ago)