Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,520 (17,973 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)