Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,951 (R$ 4,371) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)