Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,078 (R$ 5,667) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (40 minutes ago)