Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,542 (R$ 4,834) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (31 minutes ago)