Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.349 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,749 ($U45,011) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)