Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.330 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,070 ($U47,668) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 2 hours ago)