Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,862 ($U44,026) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)