Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.189 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,553 ($U45,930) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)