Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.341 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,704 ($U9,698) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)