Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20361 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,393 (345,720 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)