Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20271 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,858 (315,025 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)