Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20693 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,637 (322,027 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)