Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20640 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,003 (339,160 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)