Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,964 (36,961 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)