Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,358 (10,084 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)