Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,171 (45,988 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)