Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,996 (€1,590) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)