Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.431 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,601 (€1,346) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)