Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,071 (€220) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)