Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,588 in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)