Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02312 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,859 (COL$2,675,615) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)