Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02206 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨12,288 (COL$557,005) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)