Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,392 (€1,753) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)