Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,091 (€1,998) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)