Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.303 INR / SRD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,366 (7,779 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (36 minutes ago)