Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.654 INR / SRD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,729 (10,484 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)