Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,153 in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)