Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,854 (€1,316) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)