Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / PAB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,420 (1,706 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)