Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,805 (€1,193) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)