Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12550 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (498,016 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)