Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12457 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,000 (634,172 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)