Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31339 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (249,287 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)