Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.885 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,553 (NZ$638) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)