Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,359 (€1,660) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)