Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.627 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,867 ($1,568) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)