Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,336 (€1,629) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)