Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,549 (€1,380) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)