Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨85,302 (Rp 17,575,437) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (41 minutes ago)