Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00488 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,674 (Rp 11,606,097) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (31 minutes ago)