Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,195 (Rp 14,672,732) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (30 minutes ago)