Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00474 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,918 (Rp 11,597,966) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)