Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,817 (€2,051) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)