Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.590 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,884 (£2,057) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)