Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,516 (380,773 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)