Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,514 (€1,303) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (37 minutes ago)