Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,877 (€1,464) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)