Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,340 (€1,412) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)