Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.636 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,888 (14,601 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)