Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.210 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,551 (10,617 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)