Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,965 (9,751 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)