Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.137 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,475 (25,655 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)