Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.094 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,895 (26,467 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (40 minutes ago)