Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.605 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨89,264 (34,273 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (22 minutes ago)