Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,397 (22,498 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)