Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,025 (€1,676) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)