Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,396 (€1,602) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)