Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,299 (CH$815,754) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)