Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,239 (€1,633) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)