Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,070 (€1,314) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (42 minutes ago)