Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.874 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,193 (5,049TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)