Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.416 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,001 (kr 22,339) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)