Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.462 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,467 (kr 21,328) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (34 minutes ago)