Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.125 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 126% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,582 (kr 21,732) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)