Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.904 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 155% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,822 (kr 20,084) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)