Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.547 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,040 (9,326 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)