Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.196 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,079 (10,698 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)