Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,544 (52,171 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)