Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,543 (68,077 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (25 minutes ago)