Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,940 (56,945 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)