Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,612 (66,719 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)