Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.937 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,279 (69,689 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (32 minutes ago)