Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,341 (R$ 3,873) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)