Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,757 (¥301,561) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)