Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.737 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨17,357 ($b1,783) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)