Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.483 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,021 ($b6,646) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 2 hours ago)